Europa League match between Roma and AC Milan

Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 19:00 UTC
Roma
2
1
AC Milan

Match Introduction

Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 07:00 UTC

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the epic rematch of AS Roma versus AC Milan in the electrifying Europa League quarter-finals! It’s all happening at the grand Stadio Olimic... I mean, Stadio Olimpico in Rome! If history has taught us anything, it's that this is not just a match but a gladiatorial showdown, and thankfully, no lions are involved this time.

AS Roma, our hosts, managed a sneaky 1-0 victory at San Siro in the first leg. It seems AC Milan might have left their defense enjoying a plate of spaghetti Milanese back in Milano! Now, the Rossoneri are descending on Rome, and rumor has it they might even be considering a defensive strategy this time!

Let's see if Milan can turn the Colosseum... sorry, the scoreboard, around or if Roma will continue to do what Rome does best — win at home! Will Milan’s defenders finally ‘stop’ by, or will Roma sweep them under the historical rug? Stay tuned, because this decider is sure to be more thrilling than a scooter ride through Rome's rush hour! Buckle up, kick back, and enjoy the action!

Commentator fred-foster Fred Foster a.k.a Funny Foul